Week 3 New Growth Update

Standard

Hey Everyone, this is a basic update for the soil tent.  It’s week 3 and a few things have transpired over the course of the week.

First,I added a product to our filter to keep the worm castings from getting into the lines from the nutrition mixture.

It’s a basic white mesh bag which just goes around the filter allowing it to work, but keep out debris.

20180129_191802

20180129_191810

 

 

 

 

Second, one of the bell peppers was not coming up so I replaced it with a Jalapeno pepper that we had grown as an extra for the ebb and flow hydroponic table.

The soil tent is growing great!  Here are some bragging pictures.  The plants are growing so beautifully:

 

 

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s