I followed the first week schedule for the Roots Organics feeding system and found that the worm castings in the Buddha Grow product settled in the bottom of our reservoir. The worm casting sludge is not a big deal, but does make for a messy cleanup from week to week when I change out the water and re-fertilize the plants for the next week. Overall, I will have to make sure to check the water feed lines well just in case they get clogged with the worm castings during their daily watering. Midway through the week I found that I had to add water to my reservoir, which I find to be serendipitous as I had planned to water down the reservoir halfway through the week in order to start flushing for the new additives by the time the fertilizer change out is to occur regardless. Currently, the timers are set to water once per day.
The light timers are currently set for 16 hours per day during the vegetative cycle. We could leave the lights on for a 24 hour cycle, but the lights are set for 16 hour cycles so that the plants are not too freaked out when the change over to a 12 hour light cycle happens during the bloom cycle.
The plants seem to be thriving well, so without further ado, here are some wonderful bragging pictures from the top of the soil structure to bottom:
Early Girl Tomato
Bell Peppers, both Monster Bell and Green Bell
(they just decided to come up so while they are teeny tiny in the picture, they are actually pretty big for only having been up a few days)